Kenai Peninsula Fish Habitat Partnership Coordinator
Run for the River Coordinator
(907) 260-5449 ext. 1203 email@example.com
Wetlands Project Manager
Invasive Species Specialist
(907) 260-5449 X1208 firstname.lastname@example.org
Adopt A Stream Coordinator
Summer Camp Director
(907) 260-5449 X1210 email@example.com
When not at work, Meg can be found hiking with her pup Indie, floating the river, baking copious amounts of sourdough, digging in the garden, or finding literally any excuse to be in the sunshine!
Stream Watch Coordinator
(907) 398-4304 firstname.lastname@example.org
When he isn’t at work, you will find Galen backcountry skiing, trail running, fishing, or cooking.
Water Quality Coordinator
(907) 260-5449 email@example.com
If Ben could meet any famous person from history it would be the caveman or cavewoman who drew the world’s oldest known picture of a salmon, 25,000 years ago on the ceiling of the “Abri du Poisson” cave in France.